Ruslana (ID: 96264)
More photos available for registered users for FREE.
Log in or Create account for FREE!
- Date of birth:June 5, 1998
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Height:5' 5" (166 cm)
- Weight:121 lb (55 kg)
- Hair color:dark brown
- Eyes color:green
- Marital status:single
- Profession:Enterprise economist
- Occupation:Temporarily not working
- Education:Secondary special
- English language:Using dictionary
- Others foreign languages:No
- Seeks partner:23 - 55 years old
Hobbies and interests:
My hobby is cooking. If you are looking for a woman who loves to cook, then this is me! I wish you could try my borscht! If you like to cook too, we can do it together and make our unique dishes.
If you are looking for a real Ukrainian feminine and gentle lady, stay on my page. The delicacy of my inner nature cannot make you insensitive. I bet you can feel my kindness and softness even through my profile photos. My tender lips, warm hands and affable smile will not let you go very quickly. I will show you the beauty of this world and prove the reasons to be human! Write me just a letter and then decide if you want to get to know me better!
Looking For Men Type:
Here I am looking for someone special who will love my freckles, who will smear me with sunscreen and with whom I will be able to exchange our passion. I do not need 100% happiness. Nothing is perfect. 40% if you are honest with me. 20% if you are gentle with me. 10% if you have a good, positive, active attitude towards life. 10% if you teach me how to cook your mom's favorite dish, so I can sometimes surprise you. 10% are your shortcomings for which I will love you! As a result, you will be 90% ideal for me. The remaining 10% is personal and we can discuss this in person. I am waiting for your messages and I will wait for the day when you kiss my freckles.